1) When minimizing the RDP client, the screen will become black. This is because the RDP client sends a message that causes all remote graphics rendering to stop.
2) When disconnecting from the session with the RDP client, the screen will become black. This issue is similar to what is seen when minimizing the RDP client.
3) The RDP client clipboard redirection comes in direct conflict with the Wayk Now clipboard redirection. Disable the RDP client clipboard redirection to make it work.
1) With VirtualBox, 3D acceleration breaks screen sharing because the 3D rendering occurs on the virtual machine host, making it impossible to capture from the guest. Therefore, 3D acceleration must be disabled.
2) With Parallels, 3D acceleration breaks screen sharing. The reason and the solution are the same as for VirtualBox.
Since Wayk Now version 2.0 is not backward compatible, you must update all your Wayk Now instances to version 2.0 or higher.